1. Full refund if you don’t receive your order
You will get a full refund if your order does not arrive within the delivery time promised.
Full refunds are not available in the following circumstances:
· Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address).
· Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the seller’s control (i.e. not cleared by customs, stolen, courier's mistake, delayed by natural disaster).
· National holidays or events that might impact the delivery companies and manufacturers, resulting in a delay of your delivery (Christmas, New Years, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc).
· Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Gizmosified.
Please contact us first before opening a dispute on PayPal. It would be faster if you contact us to resolve the issue. PayPal investigation can take more than a week to finally decide the outcome.
2. Refund for defect items
You can get a full refund if your item is significantly different from the description, or you can choose a partial refund and keep the product.
No refund given if the customer doesn't follow the product instruction provided (if applicable).
In the case the customer needs to resend the product back to us for defect inspection, customer is liable for the return shipping fee to the fulfillment center.
Our policy lasts 45 days. If 45 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Custom made item is not refundable, such as custom engraved fountain pen, personalized pet collar, etc.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
· Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
· Any item that is returned more than 45 days after purchase
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
4. Refund for the return item
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.